Five Summer Outfits Under $300

I had fun putting together these five budget friendly summer looks on polyvore. All 5 of these outfits is easy to wear and also relatively easy on your wallet. The first two looks are under $200, the 3rd and 4th looks are under $250 and the 5th look is under $300. I realize that these prices might still be out of some readers price ranges but it does give you an idea on how to create a look around the main pieces of the outfit. For instance you can buy the dress and then re-create the rest of the look using items you already have in your closet. You can click the picture or the links to be taken to the items on polyvore and find out more about them. I hope you enjoy and i'd love to hear which outfit is your fave in the bunch, let me know in the comments below. My personal favorite is outfit #3.



summer outfit under $250


Long maxi dress, $45
High heels, $89
Minnetonka cross body handbag, $50
House of Harlow 1960 antique ring, $31
Floppy straw hat, $17

summer outfit under $300


Cut out shirt, $46
Dorothy Perkins high waisted short shorts, £13
Seychelles shoes, $60
Nine West straw handbag, $24
House of Harlow 1960 coral gold ring, $45
Sequin long earrings, $40
John Lewis Women straw sun hat, £23

7 comments:

  1. absolutely love the third outfit. You have a great knack for putting outfits together! btw, thanks for commenting on my poll on IFB.

    I have a new post up on blogger....maybe we can follow each other?

    xoxo,

    margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the floral maxi dress. It looks so airy and light :D I don't own any maxi dresses but I've always wanted to invest in a really nice one..

    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful outfits :)
    I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i heart how big hats are included in your looks!

    dash dot dotty

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfits!

    wanna join the BUMBLE AND BUMBLE (the model's American hair product brand) GIVEAWAY on my blog? click here: http://allegrabj.blogspot.com/2011/09/join-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete